Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort In Orthofeet Mary Jane Orthotic Shoes.
Orthofeet Mary Jane Orthotic shoes combine chic design with therapeutic shoe detailing for ultimate comfort and protection.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole offer unsurpassed comfort and relief for heel-pain, arch-pain and forefoot discomfort along with extra protection for sensitive feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Non-binding construction along with padded collar and extra foam padding of entire upper make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Foam padded strap enhances comfort and offers excellent protection against irritation.
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Soft, fabric lining with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.