High heels are one of the reasons why women develop more and worse foot problems than men. However, it’s inevitable that a woman will have to wear a pair, even just for a short period. Hydrofeet® Gold not only helps prevent and heal common foot problems, it also improves blood circulation that leads to overall wellness. We all know that improved blood circulation hastens healing, helps flush out toxins, and facilitates efficient distribution of nutrients to the body parts and organs that need them the most. Here’s a list of some of the many benefits of Hydrofeet® Gold shoe insoles for high heels:
- Hydrofeet® Gold improves your gait and helps correct your overpronation (flat feet) or hypersupination (high arches), which is the root of all other common foot problems
- These shoe insoles help correct your posture for a more confident and healthy stance
- Hydrofeet® Gold relieves foot, knee, hip, and back pains brought about by spending long hours on the balls of your feet
- They don’t have sharp or pointed edges that might hurt the feet (especially those of diabetics)
- They’re hypoallergenic and anti-microbial to ensure your feet smell fresh at the end of a long day
- Hydrofeet® Gold insoles are thin, yet provide ample cushion and arch support
- Their memory foam arch support helps maintain balance and minimizes the strain on the cartilage, tendons, and muscles
- Hydrofeet® insoles are not easy to prick or puncture; you can use them for a long time, saving you time and money
- You can hand or machine wash and air dry them for your convenience
- Glycerin is food grade and safe to ingest, making Hydrofeet® safe around children and pets
- TPU can withstand your weight, no matter what your size is, and the shock and friction from concrete surfaces that you walk on
In a nutshell, Hydrofeet® is a preventive, corrective, durable, and safe therapeutic massaging insole that helps overcome common foot problems and other medical conditions by improving blood circulation.
Foot Conditions Addressed
Hydrofeet®, which is primarily a pair of shoe inserts for flat feet, promotes overall health and wellness through massage therapy. Nevertheless, to be specific, here’s a list of the common foot problems that Hydrofeet® addresses:
- Plantar Fasciitis – Hydrofeet® provides you enough arch support to relax the plantar fascia, thereby minimizing pain and helping the torn ligament heal.
- Hip Pain – Hydrofeet® addresses overpronation, or flat feet, that causes knocked knees and lifts your arches to avoid pressure on your hips.
- Corns and Calluses – Hydrofeet® removes the pressure off specific parts of your feet (e.g. small toes), evenly distributing it to prevent or abort the growth of corns and calluses.
- Morton's Neuroma – Hydrofeet® absorbs the pressure and friction that causes this stepping-on-pebble-like pain in the ball of your feet, usually caused by pointy-toed shoes, and distributes them evenly.
- Sore, Tired Feet – Hydrofeet® addresses the simple causes of sore feet by massaging the foot as you walk or stand. On the other hand, serious causes of sore feet, such as plantar fasciitis and other common foot problems, are addressed by improving your blood circulation, thereby hastening healing and properly distributing nutrients to body parts that need them the most.
- Back Pain – Hydrofeet® addresses your flat feet and high arches, which are the two main causes of lower back pain.
- Knee Pain – Hydrofeet® corrects structural foot imbalances to improve posture and relieve strain on the knees.
- Heel Pain – Hydrofeet® improves your overall posture for lesser pressure and strain on the heels.
- Peripheral Neuropathy – Hydrofeet® provides you with gentle massages as you walk, which stimulates the nerves for improved blood circulation.
- Bunions – Hydrofeet® helps you avoid bunions also caused by wearing ill-fitting shoes, and minimize their symptoms by distributing the pressure and shock over the entire foot.
- Heel Spurs – Hydrofeet® corrects your structural or biochemical imbalances, for instance, flat feet, to improve your gait, thereby reducing heel spurs.