Hydrofeet® Helps Manage Effects of Peripheral Neuropathy in Diabetics
Peripheral neuropathy is one of the most common health problems affecting the feet. It stems from the damage of the peripheral nerves. These nerves are responsible for the following:
- receiving sensations in your skin like pain, heat, and touch;
- controlling your motor function or muscle movement; and
- controlling bodily functions like blood pressure and heart rate.
The effects of peripheral neuropathy seem to be more pronounced in diabetic patients. Sadly, the most affected body part is usually their feet. When this happens, using massaging insole is oftentimes suggested. Massaging insoles like Hydrofeet® help manage poor blood circulation caused by both the damaged nerves and the abnormal blood sugar level of diabetics.
Hydrofeet® massaging insoles aids in giving a better blood circulation through the following:
- It uses liquid glycerin as a filling, which provides better absorption of impact with each step that the user takes.
- The filling provides a massaging action from its back and forth movement from the heel and toe.
- Hydrofeet® massaging insoles helps make walking more comfortable and bearable. This encourages patients to walk more and exercise better contributing to better overall health.